Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Post :)

We can't believe how big our girl is getting, I miss that little baby face!

Life has become busy now that the break is over so I haven't had as much free time to write. Nathaniel is slowly getting back into "French mode" and has gotten his date for his DLPT (the BIG test) and it's a couple months away so let the intense studying sessions begin. 

I started toddler lesson plans with Mackenzie. I've been browsing several sites and picking out what I think Mackenzie would respond to and enjoy most. I love the time with her when she's having fun learning. Today was a hard day because she just wasn't "in the mood" for school. This girl has opinions :). 

We spent New Year's Eve and New Year's Day spending time with each other and taking it easy. My brother in law's flight got cancelled a couple times and delayed a few as well so we were kind of thrown off from our sleep schedule. It was nice to have a couple days to catch up before the daily routine started. 

Nathaniel has been so wonderful despite the stress his AIT brings him. Each day I realize how blessed I am to have him and all he does for us. He's a wonderful man and I love him SO much :). I am also very proud of all he has accomplished and will continue to accomplish.
 


1 comment: