Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Makes Mackenzie Happy?

She loves when Mommy does her nails :)
It's amazing to see how many of these she can eat.
If Mackenzie comes to you with a normal crayon in hand and says, "Help." it is because her crayon is in one piece and has the paper around it still. This is unacceptable to her, she will only use broken, paperless crayons.
"Rumor Has It/Someone Like You" by Glee has been played (not kidding) over fifty times. Mackenzie can sing her version of the song and mimics the dance moves to the best of her abilities. Glee's Performance of it
She loves Elmo and all her Sesame Street books. She isn't a fan of the show though.
Want to see Mackenzie super excited, bring out the stickers! She loves to "decorate" whatever she is wearing at the time.
She loves to sing and dance to this song!
Mackenzie = BIG FAN
Two of Kenzie's favorite things, kitty cats and smelling flowers!
A new addition to Mackenzie's growing collection of "buddies", Valentina came into Mackenzie's life today when we received a package from Grammy and Sweetie Grandpa and Mackenzie is in love :).
This is Mackenzie's favorite thing to say, we are not sure why she says it many many times throughout the day. We think that she just likes the way it flows? Maybe? She's a silly girl! 
Counting, especially with her Leapfrog friends.
Hilltop Park, it's down the street and she loves it! This picture doesn't show the toddler playground but it's the one she loves the most.
She gives the best hugs and she loves to be hugged. 


So- These are just several of Mackenzie's many favorite things, I'm sure I'm leaving out some big favorites but it's almost 1am and I think my sleepiness is getting the best of me. I love my little girl and it was fun to look up all the little things that make her happy and think of the times they did. She's a very sweet, loving two year old. While I was registering for classes today, the lady from the college was on the phone helping and heard Mackenzie in the background and asked me, "Is she a terrible two or a tolerable two?" and I have to honestly say she is definitely a TERRIFIC two! She has her meltdowns and times when she has her own ideas of how things should go but overall she is a very obedient, kind and loving Mackenzie :)!

(Thanks google images for most of the photos! )

2 comments:

  1. Marcy, this is the best blog post I've ever seen anywhere. You and Mackenzie are so very special, we love you so much, and Nathan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Candace, I get excited everytime I see you posted! Makes my day. Kenzie is so precious and so are YOU!

    ReplyDelete