Saturday, January 14, 2012

What Makes Nathaniel Happy?

Most of all, being a Daddy makes him extremely happy and I must say he's pretty incredible at it.
Daughter and Wife make Nathaniel happy =)
He loves being able to text/talk/visit with his siblings and Mother whenever possible, makes him super happy! 
NBA Fantasy Basketball Draft with his friends and family
He loves his games :)
Speaking French.
Hehe this is perfect because my sweet husband LOVES red bull and working out! 
He really has a love for music and enjoys listening to it with Mackenzie.
He loves watching the Orlando Magic play.
Nathaniel loves animals (especially dogs) and he also loves to cuddle :). 
Currently, this is his favorite ice cream.
He loves wild berry smoothies!
He is definitely a book worm! He LOVES to read and would if he could all the time.
He loves his Grandparents very much and looks up to them quite a bit. He loves to do the NBA fantasy basketball with his Grandfather as well. 
He loves cold weather, he hates to be hot! 
He enjoys hot cocoa, especially chocolate mint! 

My husband has many other things that make him happy although those are some of the first ones that come to mind. He's so special to me and I honestly fall in love with him more each day and with each silly,sweet thing he says or does. He makes me smile, laugh.. He can also drive me crazy :) Haha! 

All kidding aside, he makes me want to be better and I love that. I feel blessed that we were brought together and get to be together forever. Yay ;)

2 comments:

  1. AAAh, I love this one, too. We are proud to be part of it. Nathan should be very proud and happy to be so loved.

    ReplyDelete